Thursday, August 7, 2008

Budget Challenge – Day THREE

Well, our morning got off to an early start with 8 am dentist appointments for both of the kids. As a result, our day was a bit piece-meal food wise. The kids each had a yobaby yogurt before we left and some oatmeal. I just had coffee! When the appointment was over the little one had a banana in the car and then we had leftovers from the freezer for lunch. Pizza for the littles, tamale for me. Dinner isn’t looking a lot better since we have a meeting to be at that is at a park at 5 pm tonight. I’m off to search the freezer for something to take along for that one!

We did go to the park after the dentist today and picked a whole bowl of blackberries that I have freezing as well as some small apples (not sure what I am going to do with those yet!) And I have strawberries in the dehydrator right now (from our plant outside and a few from the produce bin this week!) That foraging has to contribute positively to the whole budgeting project!

No comments: