Monday, August 4, 2008

Dinner tonight....

Even though I am not starting the $$$ part of the budget challenge until tomorrow I thought I'd post what we are having for dinner tonight. The kids had a pear and some scrambled eggs with Tillamook cheddar cheese. The adults will be having a quiche that I just made with a frozen pastry shell, leftover salmon, a shallot and green pepper that I did a quick saute on, grated Tillamook cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, eggs, half and half, milk, thyme and basil from the herb garden and some salt and pepper. It's still cooking and in a bit I'll fry up a few red potatoes that I have from the CSA bin to go along side. I already ate a piece of homemade multi-grain toast with fresh raspberry jam, but might have to have another if it takes much longer!

No comments: